Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay less credit card processing fee of 3% - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
100% of reservation less credit processing fee of 3% - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival.
In the event of a pandemic or government shutdown, where forces outside our control prohibit your stay, you will receive a voucher for the amount of your reservation. The voucher is good for 2 years or whatever state or local laws require.
Office hours are 8 am to 6 pm. If arriving after 6 pm please let us know and we will forward contactless check-in procedures
Terms and Conditions
Our entrance is off of Rt. 145 not Bear Rock Rd or Ladd Rd.
- Check in at 2:00 p.m. Mountains views await you
- Check out at 11:00 a.m. Enjoy what nature has to offer. Late check outs with our prior approval will be charged $50.
- Guest parking space is to the left of their cabin.
- If arriving after 6:00 p.m. please let us know and we will email directions.
- Must be 21 to book and stay.
- If you need assistance please come to the office and ring the doorbell or call 603-237-9881
- Fishing is catch and release only
- Smoking is not allowed in cabins
- Must abide by maximum occupancy. However, we do allow for limited tent rental outside of the cabin.
- Towels are not to be used to clean ATV/Snowmobiles, blood or makeup, if used guests will be charged
- Guests will be charged for any missing or damaged items.
- Guests are responsible for any damage done to cabins including 3rd party guests.
- Quiet hours start at 11:00 p.m. 7:00 a.m. Please be respectful of other guests.
- If you would like to extend your stay, please let us know we would be glad to have you if availability allows.
- Pets are allowed. Pets are to be leashed at all times when not in cabins. Pets are not allowed to be left in cabins alone unless crated and are not allowed on furniture. Pets are not allowed to be left outside without owners. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets even on the hiking trails. If we have to clean up after guest pets either inside or outside there will be an additional $50 per pet fee. If linens are dirty by pet there will be an additional $100 per pet fee. For guests staying in the cabins there is a $25 per pet pet fee due at the time of arrival. For guests staying in RV or Tent Sites there is a $10 per pet pet fee due at the time of arrival.